Monday, March 31, 2008

Oprah, Jesus and the Only Way.....

Many women are fans of one of the most powerful women in the world: Oprah. I, actually, really enjoy the show and I know many woman who follow the program. Oprah is known for her great generosity and I have no doubt that she has a genuine, generous heart. Recently, a video was sent to me that made me more than pause!! I had often guessed at Oprah's spiritual leanings, because she never makes it quite clear her position. This video will end all of the guessing as to this powerful ladies' postion on God and Jesus. Please follow this link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA. I look forward to hearing everyone's comments!

1 comment:

AliCiA said...

Can't believe Slater is nine - wow!! Ok so I watched the Oprah thing and I feel literally nausea. I had never really been a big fan of hers. I never really knew her views on Jesus as well... but I had heard some kinda "new age" comments in the past. The video kinda clears all that up for me now. WOW! It's really sad the amount of blood she will have on her hands when she is facing the Almighty. I don't say this lightly or because it's the "Christian" thing to say, but we really do need to be lifting her up in prayer. I know the Lord is growing more and more tired of people like her having such an influence on His people. I would not want to be her when the Lord finally gets tired of it and moves her influence out of the way.
So I hope all is well with you and your family. Rob saw Hanna at Beauty and the Beast the other night and said that she was SO beautiful! I'm sure you agree ;) Tell Clyde hello and we love you guys. Alicia